New Students ONLY
Please allow at least 30 minutes to complete the online enrollment form. A valid email is required in order to start the Online New Enrollment process.
This application is ONLY for families wishing to enroll a student:
- Parents with existing Skyward account, adding a new student Click Here
- Students that previously attended a SCEC school and have a valid Skyward account Click Here
- First time families in School City of East Chicago, please follow the steps for new enrollment
1. Create a Skyward account. Go to New Student Enrollment: Account Request and complete the request form.
2. Receive account information. An email will be sent from DoNotReplySkyward@scec.k12.in.us to the email address you provided along with your Login ID, Password.
Click on the link to access the online enrollment form or Click Here.
3. Complete & submit the enrollment form. Fill out the entire enrollment form. Make sure there is a green check and timestamp next to each section of the enrollment form.
* Note: Step 5 is optional. If you do not have the ability to scan and upload your documents, click "Complete Step 5" and complete the remainder of the enrollment form.
4. Bring in Requested Documents. If you did not upload the requested documents, please bring them to your child's school to complete the enrollment process.