Skip To Main Content


To order transcripts, click here.

Washington or Roosevelt High School: Please contact Luz Perez at 219-391-4000 ex. 74060. 

*Parchment can only be utilized by EC Central Students from 1987 to present.  Also, please note, processing your request may take up to seven (7) days.

GED/Diploma Information

If you are a former Adult Education student who needs a copy of their GED, please visit